Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dreaming

Hey, it's Tuesday!

I had the weirdest dream. In it, Johnny Depp apparently is a really nice guy who smells good but is just friendly. What's wrong with my ID?

He walked down a hall, shook my hand then slung his arm around some other person. I'm right by his ear. I can smell him. I tell him he smells nice. He looks at me and says "That's a bit of an odd thing to say." I feel kind of bad so tell him about a project. He thought the story of Black Elk was moving but doesn't really say anything more. He suddenly left as soon as he appeared. (My mind is a maze.  I watched a story about  the Ponca leader Standing Bear but for some reason I substituted Black Elk. Black Elk might of been mentioned at some point.)

I was in some sort of school going towards my locker. Snow with sunlight behind it came through a cathedral like door. I had to walk through the snow to get to my locker. A photographer had set up his tripod in the hall to get a picture of it. "Sorry, I just got my pearl filters set up!" he said. Meaning he wasn't going to close the door.

I'm so damn nice. "It's OK!" I said. I understood that he had to catch the light while he could and apparently, whatever pearl filters are, they are hard to set up.

I get to the locker. There are only three and they are spaced non uniformly on the wall. I pull on the outer door of mine and it moves down and to the left. In order to get to the inner doors, I have to put the outer one right back where it started. I move it, open it and it falls off. The hinges aren't supposed to do that. I let it drop to the floor anyway. There are two smaller inner doors, like the smaller lockers I got in Jr. High. I open them up and there is a jumble of a mess in there. I start taking out the papers to organize and get something.

That's when Mr. Depp walks in with a false chin, white wig and the Mark Twain outfit.

Just as I'm about to find out if he's truly going to play Mark Twain, my phone wakes me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment