Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All the sugar, drink and carbs have made my brain go soft

I didn't update on the good news going around here.

I'm looking to start college in the Fall. Wee. All I need now is a good part time job and I'll be very happy.

Sister got a new job. She has better job experience than I do. I'm very happy for her because her husband is doing much better, sounds like he was eating at Christmas. He had a feeding tube for awhile. His beard is growing back but not in all places. He had one since I've met him. I can't recall seeing many adult pictures of him without one. Both her girls have an eye on getting married this year. One was engaged about three months ago and the other just a week ago. Whoo! It's been forever since I've been to a wedding. I really enjoy them.

I'm excited for good things happening to people I know. I hope it filters down making for a much better 2012 than 2011.

Now if I can just decide wether to keep our realtor or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment