Thursday, August 25, 2011

To Thine Own Self Be True

I had to a doctor today to get a clearance for how much I can lift. I foolishly thought it meant I would be cleared for a job. They came back with "We don't have anything right now, we'll let you know when we do have something."

Me: What about job at so and so's?

Them: They have to have a requirement of lifting (25 lbs more than I said) just to get the job.

Mother puss bucket sonsabitches. They made it sound like a done deal. I traveled to a docs for a note only to find out I have high blood pressure and the other crap I was trying wasn't helping it. I spent moola I didn't have because I thought it was a sure job.Then they pull that crap.

Instead of worrying about it anymore I will clear my life of those little stresses that have contributed to the BS that lead to my high blood pressure. I'm really not sure how to do that. I'm not sure what those stresses are besides not having a job, being overall down in the dumps about everything.

I'm going to simplify.
No alcohol or caffeine for three months. See how I do. I was only drinking tea! Tea for goodness sake! Watch that stuff, who knew it had such an effect!
That all favorite exercise in the morning and afternoon.

Let the neighbors burn down the house, fall off cars and be overall dumb asses. I'm insured.


No comments:

Post a Comment